Welcome to NammaCallTaxi! These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and mobile applications (apps) and any other services offered by NammaCallTaxi. By using our services, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
- Booking a Taxi You can book a taxi using our website or mobile apps or by calling our customer service. When you book a taxi, you agree to pay the fare quoted by us.
- Payment We accept payment by cash, credit card, or any other payment method accepted by us. You agree to pay the fare quoted by us, including any applicable taxes, tolls, or surcharges.
- Cancellation Policy You can cancel your booking at any time before the driver arrives. If you cancel your booking after the driver has started the trip, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- Safety and Security We provide safe and secure travel experience to our customers. Our drivers are trained and licensed, and our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards. We also provide an option to select the gender of the driver for the comfortability of our customers.
- User Conduct You agree to use our services for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use our services to harass, abuse, or harm others or to interfere with our services.
- Intellectual Property Our website, mobile apps, and all content and materials are owned by NammaCallTaxi or our licensors. You agree not to use or reproduce any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties We provide our services “as is” and without any warranty or guarantee. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of our services.
- Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our services, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Governing Law This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We may update our terms and conditions
Agreement for NammaCallTaxi Driver
This agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between NammaCallTaxi, and the Driver (“Driver”) who has registered on the NammaCallTaxi platform to provide taxi services to users of the platform.
- Identification and Verification The Driver agrees to provide all identification proofs such as Aadhar Card, License Card, RC, and blood group for the safety purpose of users. The Driver agrees to keep this information updated and accurate.
- Annual Subscription Charges The Driver agrees to pay an annual subscription fee of 2500 INR to continue using the NammaCallTaxi platform. The subscription fee is non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policy The Driver agrees that if they accept a ride and later cancels it, they will pay a fine of 50Rs.
- Prohibited Conduct The Driver agrees that before accepting a ride, they will not consume drugs or alcohol. If the Driver is found to have consumed drugs or alcohol while on duty, their profile will be canceled. The Driver agrees to not engage in any misbehavior or misconduct with the users of the platform. If any complaint is received and is found to be true, the Driver’s profile will be canceled.
- Safety Measures The Driver agrees to follow all safety measures provided by NammaCallTaxi. The Driver will ensure that the vehicle is maintained in good condition, is clean and hygienic, and has all necessary documents.
- Indemnification The Driver agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NammaCallTaxi, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and liabilities arising from the Driver’s use of the platform or services.
- Termination NammaCallTaxi reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and the Driver’s access to the platform at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
By accepting this Agreement, the Driver acknowledges that they have read and understood the terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them.